- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juïce (about 1 lemon)
- 2-3 cloves garlïc, mïnced (about 1 Tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4-1" thïck)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Tablespoons olïve oïl
- To make the glass, whïsk the honey, lemon juïce, mïnced garlïc, and soy sauce together ïn a bowl, or shake ït up ïn a jar. (Thïs step can be done ahead of tïme and stored ïn the frïdge untïl you're ready to cook the pork chops.)
- Heat 2-3 Tablespoons olïve oïl ïn a large (12") skïllet over medïum to medïum-hïgh heat, untïl the oïl shïmmers.
- Season the pork chops on both sïdes wïth salt and pepper. Carefully add them to the skïllet and let them brown (3-4 mïnutes).
- When they're nïcely browned on the fïrst sïde, flïp them over and sear the second sïde, 3 mïnutes.
- Reduce the heat to medïum-low and add the glaze. Use a spatula to scrape up the browned bïts on the bottom of the skïllet and stïr them ïnto the glaze.
For more full recipes visit Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Rated 3/100 based on 100 Customer Reviews